No I'm Not Serious
Pages
Home
Friday, January 25, 2013
What?
Posted at
4:01 AM
Sebenarnya udah lama banget sih di dunia per-blogan tapi baru kali ini bikin blog yang beginian. Let's try!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giveaways I follow!
Followers
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Review: Very Me Cover Up Concealer (Perfect Light)
(So.. This is my first post on this blog?) I don't know very much about concealers brand in Indonesia since I always buy very cheap ...
Review: The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
Sooo sorry haven't posted any new articles for this week :| I got so many tests heheheh. I don't have so many products tough.. ...
Review: Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip
I was on an event, and struggling with tissues to clean my ruined eyeliner. A friend brought this item and whoosh, it cleaned my eyelids...
Pygmalion Land 6th Giveaway!! ^o^
Whoaa! Did you follow another giveaway, Atsu? Yeah! I do! Huahahaha >:) Since I don't have many makeup, I decided to..
What?
Sebenarnya udah lama banget sih di dunia per-blogan tapi baru kali ini bikin blog yang beginian. Let's try!
Giveaways I Enter
Diet dan Lens
Kali ini aku gak nulis review :( Tapi curcol soal diet dan contact lens.. *jengjeng*
Popular Posts
Review: Very Me Cover Up Concealer (Perfect Light)
(So.. This is my first post on this blog?) I don't know very much about concealers brand in Indonesia since I always buy very cheap ...
Review: The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
Sooo sorry haven't posted any new articles for this week :| I got so many tests heheheh. I don't have so many products tough.. ...
Review: Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip
I was on an event, and struggling with tissues to clean my ruined eyeliner. A friend brought this item and whoosh, it cleaned my eyelids...
Pygmalion Land 6th Giveaway!! ^o^
Whoaa! Did you follow another giveaway, Atsu? Yeah! I do! Huahahaha >:) Since I don't have many makeup, I decided to..
What?
Sebenarnya udah lama banget sih di dunia per-blogan tapi baru kali ini bikin blog yang beginian. Let's try!
Giveaways I Enter
Diet dan Lens
Kali ini aku gak nulis review :( Tapi curcol soal diet dan contact lens.. *jengjeng*
Translate
Labels
concealer
(1)
giveaway
(1)
make up remover
(1)
maybelline
(1)
oot
(1)
oriflame
(1)
review
(3)
the body shop
(1)
Blog archive
▼
2013
(7)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(6)
Review: The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
Giveaways I Enter
Pygmalion Land 6th Giveaway!! ^o^
Review: Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip
Review: Very Me Cover Up Concealer (Perfect Light)
What?
Powered by
Blogger
.
No I'm Not Serious
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani
Vinte e poucos
0 comments:
Post a Comment