At first I wanted to buy the seaweed cleanser, but... after the sales girl said that the seaweed maybe (yeah, maybe. She wasn't even sure right?) isn't for sensitive skin (am i? hoho) she recommended me to buy this.
![]() |
| Hmm? |
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Tocopherol.
Oh no! SLS! Just realized this when I arrived at home :(
I usually use Garnier cleanser to wash my face, but I wanted to try something different :-| But maybe I've choose a wrong product.. :-/
![]() |
| Pump |
![]() |
| OH NO!! BUBBLES!! o.O" |
But with those hard efforts (hoo!) I think you'd clean your face longer then usual :))
Price: $10 (Rp 99k) for 125 ml
Pros:
- For those who love bubbles.. Yeah sure it's for you haha
- No breakouts for me (but wait)
Cons:
- Hard to wash
- Smells SO bad
- Expensive. yeah. expensive. for me
- Contains SLS.. Watch out sls allergic!
- It's hard to open the cap if your hand is wet :-|
Rating: 









Huhu. So disappointed.
Cheers!






4 comments:
Heii aku suka banget skrg udh bisa komen. Trus trus ceritain dong, SLS apasii? Lalu aku mau tanya juga. Untuk review pake bintang itu kamu gimana buatnya. Aku mauu.
Thanks ya
Main2 ke blog aku dong. Let's follow each other
Medina
nothingbutlovehandles.blogspot.com
@Medina
hai Medina! blog kamu udah aku follow yah xD thaaanks!! SLS itu zat buat bikin busa busa gitu, biasanya juga sebagai pembasmi kuman o.O (cmiiw) tapi bahannya keras, jadi ada yg kena red rashes kalau makai product yg ada sls nya..
Aku upload fotonya terus disusun ^_^ feel free to copy the star image from my blog..
Cheers!
Atsu
Okei thank youuu!!
Thank youuu!
Post a Comment