Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Very Me Cover Up Concealer (Perfect Light)

Posted at 12:29 AM
(So.. This is my first post on this blog?)
I don't know very much about concealers brand in Indonesia since I always buy very cheap but safe products, LOL, and I include concealers in the "expensive things" category.  (30k is the limit. Ha!)


I bought it for about 30k ($3 approx.) it was on a catalogue promo, but since it's not promo anymore it costs 45k (site)

If your face isn't too light, better try the Dark Secret colour (code: 21279) because it won't be good if we use very light concealers on darker skin.

About the product (in Indonesian)
Menyamarkan ketidaksempurnaan dengan concealer stick yang mudah digunakan untuk penampilan menyegarkan dan alami. Mengandung tea tree oil untuk menyamarkan noda. 1 gr.

Ingredients:
TITANIUM DIOXIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SQUALANE, CERA CARNAUBA, OZOKERITE, NYLON-12, POLYBUTENE, BIS-PEG-12 DIMETHICONE BEESWAX, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BISABOLOL, ALUMINA, AQUA, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SIMETHICONE
Let's see:

Outside the packaging
Inside. It's a lipstick-like tube
Swatches:
(Seems so light eh)
Blended (so) well
Before
After! So different
Pros:

  • Works well on me
  • Easy-to-apply packaging
  • No red rash after use (for me)
  • Easy to blend
  • Smooth (at first i thought it'll be hard :|)
Cons:
  • Easy to break :( I've break mine
Price: Rp 45000 or $5

Rating: 

0 comments:

 

No I'm Not Serious Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos